They don't all have to be in the gym either. This will naturally depend upon your personality and what works for you, but here are just some of the ways you can move:
- Various gym programs and equipment - body weight, cardio, weights, etc.
- Boxing/Kick boxing/Martial arts which can be great for teens or those not comfortable in "the gym"
- Bike riding/BMX
- Surfing/Windsurfing/Kite boarding/Wake boarding
- Skateboarding/Roller blading
- Tennis/Squash or almost any racket sport where you cover some distance